OC - Open Class
Open Class is the widest class of persons or entities to whom there are no any requirements other than professional. The level of professional intelligence is the subject of evaluation.
To participate in the open class it is a must to have the following abilities1) 2):
RIAP - Requirements of Intellectual Abilities in the Programming
- perceive an informal formulation of the problem in a natural languagetaken as a main in this competition
- develop a formal (mathematical) model of the problem by separating the essential aspects of the conditions formulation from the non-essential.
- select, adapt or develop an algorithm for task solving
- write and debug program code IPO3) in `artificial (programming) languag, accepted on the specific competition
- get successful completion of the program tests provided by the authors of the task within the allowed time for this
Integral level of these abilities is the subject of evaluation in the competition. This set of requirements (here and after RIAP) will be used to measure the level of professional intellect (as opposed to the professional knowledge and skills).
- OC.STUD - students, persons who are currently receiving formal vocational education in school
- OC.GURU - professional teacher, trainer, researcher, post graduate or doctoral students
- OC.PROG - professional programmer (employee, freelancer and others)
- OC.AMAT - persons without professional education related to this activity and not working in the field of programming, but having this as a hobby (students of secondary schools also fall into this category)
- OC.AAAI - (Artificial And Alien Intellect) artificial intellect and knowledge based systems, intelligent aliens who participate in the competition through their representatives or by themselves and satisfying RIAP
1) All RIAP requirements extept the last are informally implied and may be a of disqualification tests in the competition of that class.
2) The last RIAP requirements is the subject of the compulsory является объектом обязательного objective testing.
3) IPO (input, processing, output) is a program that works with the standard input/output stream, makes trivial formatted input/output and implements (usually non-trivial) data processing.
KBIS Software Developer